Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Love is .......

A group of professional people posed this question to a group
of 4 to 8 year-olds, "What does love mean?" The answers they
got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined.
See what you think:

....."When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over
and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it
for her all even when his hands got arthritis, too. That's Love.
Rebecca - age 8

....."When someone loves you, the way they say your name is
different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."
Billy - age 4

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving
cologne and they go out and smell each other." Karl - age 5

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." Terri - age 4

"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she
takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK."
Danny - age 7

"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening
presents and listen," Bobby - age 7

"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend
who you hate," Nikka - age 6

"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still
friends even after they know each other so well." Tommy - age 6

"My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone
else kissing me to sleep at night." Clare - age 6

"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him
alone all day." Mary Ann - age 4

"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and
little stars come out of you" Karen - age 7

"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't
think it's gross." Mark - age 6

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you
mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget," Jessica - age 8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joy B aka Birgitta Jónsdóttir...
Somehow I landed on your blog when scowering the net for sexy love kissing related information, and your post 'Love is .......' grabbed me so I stopped to read. Now I'm glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about sexy love kissing (don't blush :) and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Joy B aka Birgitta Jónsdóttir you are a quality blogger and I'm learning some good stuff by being here.

Keep your rhythm and good content flowin ~ and good job Joy B aka Birgitta Jónsdóttir.