Tuesday, January 11, 2005

doing everything else then i should be doing....

.... who doesn't know this rebellious and well silly kind of behaviour.....

I should be translating my novel to english.... and i do spend a fair amount of time every day doing just that....
.....but it is just sometimes so BORING,,,, so i find myself doing everything else...... then just that...
for example, i use the internet a lot that is google to see if i have the correct term for things in english
so today i looked up hair rolls in goggle images and yes hair rolls are indeed hair rolls as i thought.... now i should have gone straight back to WORD but did i ??? hell no.... i started to look at very boring photos of hair rolls ..... i did find a hillarious website with before and after at some local hair dresser somewhere in little town in smallville state... what ever,,,, but do you see my problem... tonight i went to look for a little heart because i couldn't be bothered to make one.... and what did i end up doing.... downloading all the images i could find of ... cupit and pshyce.... and that took me at least an hour... that i could have used translating...... arggg and what am i doing now.... writing in my virutal diary that no one reads....
that's it ..... }!L£&$(*$@£@*($&E*(@H@I$£&@(J

No comments: