Saturday, May 26, 2007

After much

inner thought I have reached the conclusion with the aid of signs and small Eureka’s, that the greatest change and aid to this world is not me taking to the streets, is not me revolting in any way except in my own heart. And so I will carry on taking the path less traveled and carry on experimenting with writing and the other arts engulfing the sacred = the word.

The power of the word is such that I shall devote my life to that mystery and serve the muse of writing. My way will carry on being brutally honest and personal. That is who I am and why should I write as someone else. The fabric of my life is perfect as a foundation for this quest.



Arctic sun on melting snow
faint tracks of small footprints

leading towards the turqouise blue sea
black pepples on an empty beach
round and soft

her eyes deep like the depths of the ocean
blackened with fear
voices crack open her skull

ravens fill the sky
shadow play on thin layer of ice

1 comment:

J. L. T. said...

Hi Birgitta,
I wanted to send a comment to your icelandic blog and your foto from our little travel with your mother. but i did´nt understand the script:-) thank your for this happy day:-)) and for the secrets of snaefelsnes.
sjaumst with oceans and oceans of everything
janelfe